Greetings all,
It’s been a few days since I have posted, so I thought I would grab at an opportunity and let everyone know what’s going on. Had a great birthday, thanks to everyone for all of the birthday wishes.
Been a crazy couple of weeks, with all of the snow cleanup, school closings and things to do. But it has all been great.
I am really getting excited about NCAA and SEC tournament time just around the bend. Out CATS are doing great this season and I think we have a really good shot at cutting down the nets in Indy this March. Even if we don’t, it has still been a great ride. Our fabulous freshmen have really stepped up in late season SEC play and are growing by leaps and bounds every game. With that, Carrie and I are heading to Rupp this Thursday night for some payback. We are hosting the South Carolina Gamecocks and I think it turned out to be a pretty good game to get tickets for.
I have finally started using my twitter account more frequently and have gotten over my shyness. Thanks to all of my new followers. If you would like to follow me, click the “follow” link on the side bar of this blog page. Or you can just visit this page to keep up with my tweets.
That’s all for now…Check back soon!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.